Hello Family!
Mom and I recently visited Todd and Ruby in Canada. While we were there Ruby introduced me to myfitnesspal. It is a free calorie counter that helps you reach your weight loss goals. You can access the website on your computer or as an app on your phone. When you sign in, you have to enter your current weight and your goal weight. It will also ask you questions about your activity level throughout the day and your exercise goals. You also choose how quickly you want to lose weight e.g. 1lb per week, 1.5lb per week. After you are finished with all of this it will let you know how many calories you can have every day to reach your goal. There will also be a diary for you to track your calories and exercise. I have only been doing this for a week, but I have really enjoyed it so far. It not only allows me to log what I eat, but it also shows me what is in the food I eat. It sets daily goals for how many carbs, calories, fats, sugars, etc that I should eat each day and keeps track of how I am doing. Anyways, I thought I would share this with all of you because Ruby shared it with me! If anyone else is interested, let me know.
Here is the website: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/
p.s. I have discovered that I rarely get enough potassium during the day. I realize that bananas are a good source of potassium but I rather die a potassium deficient death than accept bananas in my life. Just a thought :)
Love you all!
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment